Tuesday 29 April 2014

Mummy Bear

Emotional Roller Coaster

I know that Dad has been writing the blog so far and  now I wanted to contribute - Mummy bear. The weekend with the massage and baby shower was beautiful. Words can't express how much I appreciated everything - thank you Auntie K.  I was nervous leading into the shower but as a friend kindly put things in perspective - you need to take time to celebrate your little X Man as you truly don't know what is around the corner and you are having a beautiful baby boy.

This week things has started to become real, X Man is moving around a lot and responding to us more, especially when he hears Mr Two which is special. I have very torn emotions: ranging from the general freak out of another child on the way (are we ready for this again?), being plain out right scared, numb and of course excitement.

The hospital appointments are coming in thick and fast, I guess with the knowledge we have been building I thought things would be easier at this stage. Err no, not for me this week I have really felt I have been pushed way back to square one and some. Thank goodness for Dad, my best friend and my hubby.

Take it one day at a time and be positive but remain realistic.....this is where I am sitting at the moment. For some people I guess that maybe hard to hear and writing it on paper and re-reading it it does seem a bit harsh. I guess that's the little box I am putting the baggage in.


Emotional Roller Coaster

No comments:

Post a Comment